Sunday 18 September 2011

Designed to Delight Happiness Blooms

This is another card for the weekly Designed 2 Delight challenge.  Their lovely image is called Happiness Blooms.  I thought I'd try my hand at paper piecing and so I did the vase this time.  It looked kind of plain so I inked the edges just a bit, added a couple of sticks of cardstock and a pearl.  Flowers always make me smile, so I hope you enjoy my flowery card today.

Supplies:
Stamps/ Images:   D2D Happiness Blooms
Papers:                Stampin' Up and Autumn Leaves
Tools:                  Prismacolor pencil crayons, circle scallop template, scissors, paper piercer.
Accessories:        Stampin'Up crochet ribbon, Pearl Daisies from Forever in Time.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

This is so pretty Jennifer! I love the paper pieced vase and the colored flower! The lace and flowers are really lovely!...Nancy :o)

Pauline said...

Hi Jennifer! Just popping in to say Hello from Australia (I'm your newest follower). This is a delightful creation (I've not made my D2D card this week... yet!) Please visit http://stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com/ I have some happy news for you!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline
PS: apart from our faith and crafting, we also share the same blog template! And I adore Canada - I lived in BC 1994-95 and travelled all over.