Thursday 8 September 2011

Lime Kitty

Today I have a card that I made with a stamp from Designed 2 Delight.  They have wonderful challenges and I thought I'd give it a go.  Feel free to come on over to their site and check out all the great creating going on! I coloured this sweet kitty with different browns to give him a bit of an alley cat look and added him to a few fun patterned papers(From ATD Momenta and K & Company).  The green ribbon and star clip were gifts and I have been looking for just the right place to use it.  I think this is a great all occasion card!

3 comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

Great card! Love your color choices.

deesdesigns said...

I love how you layered the D2D image on the gingham paper - it really makes it pop!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jennifer! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight!