Friday 16 September 2011

Race Car Birthday

Here is a card that I put together for a friends son.  He loves going fast so I thought this image would suit him.  The image is a day at the races freebie I found at Operationwritehome.org. and the sentiment I found free online at Birds cards as well.  I coloured my image with pencil crayons, cut it out and layered it on some great papers from K& Company.  The ribbons are from modern@home and I added a fun button that looks like a wheel.  I distressed the edges since it seems to fit how he'll probably feel when he finally comes to a stop.
Here is a close up of the wheel button.  I tied it with some braiding cord to add a fun touch, since gocarts are often tied together with various odd strings and tape etc.
Some of the best things in life are things put together with bits and pieces.

No comments: