Sunday 11 September 2011

Wonderful Wheelbarrow

Today I am posting a card that I made for the Design 2 Delight weekly challenge.  It is a company that I have just discovered and they provide a digi image all I have to do is make a card for their challenge and it's free! How could I pass this up? I can't so....
I just love this wonderful wheelbarrow digi! I also added just a few buttons. LOL Can you tell I love buttons? I thought they went well with the ribbon that I chose.  With a bit of distressing I really loved creating this card!

Supplies:
Images/ Stamps:  Design 2 Delight fall wheelbarrow challenge digi
Papers:                Patterned papers from K&Company and misc cardstock
Accessories:        Misc green buttons, Green/Beige ribbon from Multicraft Imports
Ink/Tools:            Prismacolor pencil crayons

2 comments:

Peggysue said...

Well, Jennifer, where have you been?? LOL! You definitely want to follow the D2D blog for those weekly freebies. Love all the buttons and the colors you chose. I’m so glad you joined our Autumn Harvest challenge at Designed2Delight. Please come back again next week!

Pat said...

Thanks for discovering us at D2D and I hope you continue to play along with us each week. Pretty card!