Saturday 24 September 2011

Let's Go Fly A Kite!

I have another birthday card for The Stamping Boutique that I have just made.  I have used a new digi stamp that I have just gotten from Stretch N' Bubbles called You Lift Me Up.  I sponged some ink around the kite layer to blend it a bit with the cardstock, but it's hard to see in this picture.  I also added the flower eyelets since they went with the sweet flowers in the patterned paper.  Pink embroidery thread was added to go with the kite string. 

Supplies:
Stamps:  You Lift Me Up from Stretch N' Bubbles; Sentiment from Lil' Inkers Designs
Ink: Ink It Up- Chocolate Brown; Windflower- Blue; prismacolor pencil crayons
Papers: Stampin' Up cardstock; Patterned papers by ATD Momenta
Accessories: Ribbon- Mulitcraft Inports; misc embroidery thread; flower eyelets - Forever in Time
Tools: hammer; eyelet punch

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Very pretty! :o)