Wednesday 22 February 2012

Honey Bunches

Hi everyone, I love you Honey Bunches! I am so thankful for all of the wonderful people that I've met throught this blog and for all the wonderful comments that you all leave to let me know you've been here!
I've made this card for MelJen's challenge- AnythingGoes.  I've been saving this image to use for a challenge, and now is the time! I love this little bumble bee! I've coloured them with markers and matted them to some bright yellow cardstock from Stampin' Up.  The patterned paper is from my collection and so is the button.  I added this rich ribbon from Espirt and some forever in time rhinestones.
Thank you so much for dropping by!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

That bee image is so cute, Jennifer! I like the bright colours and the stripes!
I haven't been by for a while and I'm sure you've got lots for me to look at! So I'm off to catch up! :o)

Tracy said...

Cute! I have these images in my stash and have never used them. You did an awesome job Jennifer and I really like the ribbon tied through the button at the top. Fun! Hugs!

Anne-Marie said...

He can buzz into my garden, anytime...haaa! What a lovely, happy card...great image, and that ribbon sets it all off so nicely. :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Jennifer. This is really sweet. I just wanted to let you know that your parcel was postmarked today. I don't know how long it will take to get to you, but it's on its way.
Hugs,
Karen

Feikje said...

What a beautiful, sweet card :) Love it!

Jenée said...

What a delightful little card. Your image is so cute, and your colouring is so very nice. I definitely give this card an A++. Well done, lady!