Wednesday 15 February 2012

You Make Me Smile!

Hi everyone, does this little guy make you smile? He makes me smile so I thought he'd be perfect for the challenge over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Create a happy card: happy news, rejoice in life!
My friends make me smile all the time, so I chose this sentiment by TLC and the friend work on the envelope is from Fiscars clear stamps.  I layered this little sweet heart on some distressed cardstock and some paper from K &Company.  The ribbon and buttons are from my collection and the little bow is made with braiding cord from Elmers.
Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by.  I love it when you do! Don't forget to tell one of your friends you care and share some smiles today!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

It's wonderful, Jennifer! It sure makes me happy to look at this sweet card! The image is so adorable, and you did a great job colouring it! Thanks so much for sharing it!...Nancy :o)

Tracy said...

Cute, CUTE! Reminds me of my pup and I promise I really think she smiles sometimes. LOL Adorable card Jennifer!

Sandy said...

Aww, that is just way too cute of an image and card. I lvoe the way you added the ribbon, twine and button. The sentiment is PERFECT!!!

Anonymous said...

This certainly makes me smile hun!! :) Love the hearts and sweet sentiment!! HUGS

Anonymous said...

I love the sentiment, very sweet card
Hugs Julie P

Annette Allen said...

aww so so cute...Love that ribbon and cute sentiment...great card.

MariLynn said...

Awwwe!!! This is so cute!! Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

Cor* said...

how cute is this lil fellow! Hello fellow Canadian! Nice to meet you!