Tuesday 28 February 2012

Bottom of my Button Heart

Hello Everyone, I have a quick post to share with you.  This is a card that I've created for the Button's challenge over at MelJen's.  I just love this heart image from MelJen's and have resized it in three different sizes.  I coloured them and cut them each out and matted them to some textured cardstock same as the card base.  I then proceeded to sew on a button to each heart and then inked the edges of them with the same ink (Pretty Color- red) that I used to stamp the background.  This background stamp was a gift, and I believe it's from fiskars? not sure.  I then stamped the sentiment (which is from Whimsy Stamps), cut it out, matted it to the same cardstock as the hearts and added some inking to it as well.  Now that I had my base and all the elements, it did take awhile until I had them all where I wanted them.  This is what I've come up with.
Thank you for dropping by, I enjoy sharing with you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer! This is really adorable hun! Love your colors and those hearts with the buttons are so sweet! BIG HUGS

Unknown said...

Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!

Nancy said...

Such a lovely and cheerful card, Jennifer! :o)