Friday 5 April 2013

Do You Love Bugs?


Do you love bugs?  I only like the pretty ones! hehehe  This week we have a fabulous new challenge at the Card Crafter's Circle and it's all about Bugs Bugs Bugs!
This week my children and I were enjoying some time in our yard and we found a crystalis hanging just inside our shed door.  My children are dying of curiosity as to what it holds inside.  A few years ago we found a caterpillar in a head of lettuce from the store.  Since it was winter we tried to keep it alive inside and were able to watch it grow through the stages into a beautiful Moth.
Now my daughter is studying the stages of a mealworms live cycle and unlike me is enjoying caring or these little bugs! LOL  Usually I pride myself in having a bug free home, but with having children I'm learning to be a bit more lenient.
So for this week, we'd love to see your wonderful Bugs cards and hear your stories of bugs to if you'd like to share them. Come to the Card Crafter's Circle and join the fun!  Our fabulous sponsor Eureka Stamps is offering the prize and I've chosen this wonderful Texas Bluebonnets and Butterfly image to work with.


I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy the wonderful things that God has created........even the bugs! 

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jennifer! I love the vibrant colours on this one! Great colouring of that pretty image! Have a great weekend!...Nancy :o)

Sara S. said...

Beautifully done! I love the papers!

Esther Asbury said...

I did a bug themed VBS a few years ago -- the kids all loved it!
Beautiful card -- love the bright colors you used!

Anne-Marie said...

Jenn, your post made me giggle....reminded me of when my boys wanted to keep every bug or beetle they found....yuk! So hard trying not to discourage their curiosity about nature, but, hey....I'm a girl and I like only butterflies and ladybirds 'cos they're pretty...hahaa! You made this beautiful scene come alive on your gorgeous card....just lovely! x

Unknown said...

Love the vibrant shades on your flowers it really pops out! Have a great week. Smiles, Teresa xx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty
Hugs Julie P

Natalie said...

I don't particularly care for bugs but they come with the territory when you have pretty flowers!! Your card is certainly pretty!! I really like the layout of it, too. Have a great weekend!

PS the grandkids love worms rather than bugs, which I'm so grateful for!! ;-)

Danielle Dunn said...

Love it Mom! I like the colors you chose!

Tracy said...

LOL Yeah I tend to like my home bug free too, but there are some really cool ones out there. Your bluebonnets are right purdy (that's Texas talk hee hee). Hugs!

Debbie said...

NO! Well, if they are cute and on a card, they are ok! :)
Beautiful card!!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jen .Stunning colouring of floral image and butterfly .
Lovely card design too .