Monday 8 April 2013

On This Day....You're #1


Hello everyone, today is the beginning of another great sketch at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!  

I have chosen to use this Tweet Birthday Gift image from From the Heart Stamps and have coloured it with my pencil crayons.  I fussy cut  it out and adhered it to a pre-made base from Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon collection (as are the papers).  I added a couple some flowers and pearls for a special touch.  The You're #1 sentiment is from Lil Inkers and I guess that's it.  I love working with Faith's images and I always walk away smiling! 
I pray that you're having a wonderful day and if you would like to, I'd love to see you join in the challenge.  You have all week!  Just pop over to the Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} blog to see some more great inspiration!

8 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Charming image, so sweet … and not just because of the cupcake!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is really precious!! Gorgeous colors Jennifer!! :) HUGS

cebelica said...

Such a pretty card! I like the soft pastel colours you used. Hugs! xx

Annette Allen said...

aww so totally sweet..

Danielle Dunn said...

Awwww...cute! I like the cupcake. :)

Tracy said...

Super sweet card Jennifer! Hope you're having a terrific week! Hugs!

Mary J said...

So adorable Jennifer! I love the soft colours and of course the cupcake!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Very Pretty, Jennifer, i love how you used this sketch and substituting the circles for flowers!