Saturday 20 April 2013

Fun Card Class Cards!


 Hello Friends!  Today I'd like to share with you some cards that I've just created at a card class I was blessed to attend today.  The first one here is so sweet and I'm so sorry that I forgot to write down the stamp companies that have been used.  So Some eye candy......
I'm also super excited to say that I have used copics for the first time and think they're great.  This first card, I used the copics to colour this sweetie up.  I also used this wonderful technique inside...super fun!


Next I was able to use this fabulous spring boot/umbrella stamp set! Plus such a wonderful Hero Arts background stamp.

Up next is one that I was able to try a few different things.  First the flowers, I was able to try Spectrum Noir markers and I think I liked these better than the copics......yes, I know I actually said that!  Then under the flowers I stamped an image and added same colour stickles to it.  Then under the middle panel to the left I had stamped a background stamp image and heat embossed it.  Plus I love the sentiment!

Thank you so much for having a peek at my cards! I pray you're having a great day!

5 comments:

Danielle Dunn said...

Love them! I really like the rubber boots and rainbow one best!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! These look stunning and it sounds like you had so much fun with these! :) Love those gorgeous flowers!! WOW!

Nancy said...

Beautiful cards, Jennifer! Yay for trying out both marker options! Hope you've had a wonderful weekend!...Nancy :o)

Tracy said...

Looks like somebody had an awfully fun play date. They're all wonderful Jennifer. Glad you had fun. Hugs!

Esther Asbury said...

Love that little mouse in the teacup and the fun dimension inside!