Tuesday 18 October 2011

Pink Baby

Today I have a series of 4 posts that I've done.  Each with a different baby card.  Since I don't know the gender of my friends babies, I thought I'd make enough that I'll have it covered!

For my first baby card I have decided to go pink.  I chose a MelJen's image- baby donkey and the sentiment is DDH from the Hello Seasons set.  I cut around the image with decorative scissors and added some paper piercing.  I chose to use the daisy paper from Stampin' Up since I love pink and white girly things.  I added a white lacy bow and the cute little foot paper clip.  (the clip was a gift from a friend of mine who knows I love those little cutsie things.)  The little pink hearts were the perfect touch since I have a special place for babies in my heart!
I will be entering this card in MelJen's Challenge - Use Ribbon
Supplies:
Stamp:  MelJen's donkey and DDH hello seasons sentiment
Papers: Stampin'Up patterned; Misc. cardstock.
Tools:  Decorative scissors; paper piercer
Accessories:  White Ribbon; foot paper clip; heart buttons

No comments: