It's a lovely morning here
the sun is just lightening up the sky
and there is a tint of yellow over the mountains.
It is clear today
and I woke to moonlight
streaming in my windows.
Such a change from summer.
I have pulled out my new sock yarn and
am working away on some socks.
Some for my husband and then some for my kids.
I know you can just buy socks at the store...
but these homemade ones are so comfortable.
After all that snow we received last week,
there has been much shovelling going on.
We made it out to the end of our driveway!
What a feat that was!
Then I took some of my children to help
shovel out a lady's drive so she could get
her vehicle out of her garage and then a bit about her house.
Some spending money for them and a lovely gift to!
My favourite colours and it's perfect
for up next to the tea hutch.
There is no end of shovelling needs....
the boys during one of their homeschool activities
helped to shovel out part of the community centre as well.
This is one place we are blessed to spend time at.
It is wonderful to be able to lend a hand.
Then with all the snow outside...
we have a new little tree starting inside.
We were gifted a few lovely little acorns by a dear friend.
Three of them had sprouted and so we
decided to plant them and see what happens.
First one has come up!!!
Kind of excited about this.
This week we had some excitement by waking to a fire alarm.
The alarm went off on it's own and there was no fire.
There was a smell in the house and we
had some trouble breathing.
We called the Fire Department and they came to check it out.
They found a fuel leak.
Thankfully the repair man was able to come right out and fix it.
The alarms don't usually go off for fuel leaks...
so I truly believe the Lord was waking us up to the danger.
There are so many little blessings the Lord Jesus
has placed in our lives.
Praying you have a beautiful day!
Love and Prayers,
That's great that your boys were able to assist with the snow shoveling.
So glad that the alarm alerted you to the fuel leak! My carbon monoxide alarm once went off. I was 95% sure it was malfunctioning, but since you can't smell CO, I called the Fire Department, just in case...They came and made sure there was no gas leak.
So much snow already. The Lord certainly was there in your hour of need watching over you.
Beautiful home life 🤍 and yes that alarm was heaven sent! 🙏
Wow! Glad to know you're all safe! We have friends who had a house fire in May. Their fire alarms didn't work. There was a knock on their bedroom door. It wasn't their 3 children. It wasn't anyone else in the house. :-) They got out safely! Natalie was 6 weeks away from delivering a baby and from the stress of the situation had labor pains that evening. But all was well. An angel of the Lord woke them up!
Post a Comment