Wednesday 13 June 2018

Playing with Paper and Ribbons


Hello!  
Today I'd like to share with you a few of the cards that I made this week. 
It's been awhile since I sat down to play with paper and ribbons and it was fun!


I pulled out a bunch of paper bits that I had stashed away. 
I like to use up leftovers and odds and ends before cutting into new papers when possible. 


I also pulled out all my sentiment stamps to look though.  
Sometimes I think I could use more, but then really....I don't. 


I had fun matching up lace and ribbons to each card.  
I have a nice collection, but there will always be colours that I don't have 
so then it's time to get more creative.  


Now I have some for different occasions and I think I'll make some more just because ones so that I have them handy to use.  I love to be able to just grab a card at a moments notice for things.  


Thanks for dropping by!  Do you like to make cards? Do you have a stash of cards or do you make them as you need them?  I do both. 

Love and Prayers,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Jennifer these are lovely! I really like how you incorporated the lace and ribbons, especially in those last two. Suitable for framing! I have a tiny, little stamp I use sometimes on the BACK of the card that says "If you knew how long it took me to make this, you wouldn't throw it away." LOL - people always get a kick out of it! Hope you're enjoying a restful weekend!

Danielle Dunn said...

All the cute cards...I'm not sure which one I like best lol.