Monday 27 March 2017

Snuggle in Light Blue


Hi! I'd like to share with you a snuggle in light blue.  I made this blanket with a lovely yarn that is a mix of light blue and white.  It seemed like a plain colour on it's own, so I thought a nice pattern would be fun.

I did a few rows of regular granny square and a few rows of solid granny square.  It ruffles a bit and is very soft!


On the edging I thought I'd do a picot, and then forgot when I started to stitch back into the same stitch...SO....it has little loops but is still very pretty.


Now it's in my find a new home pile. :)  Do you have one of those?  I love to make things, and often there isn't a person in mind to start with to give it to.  I also find that I give away most of what I make,  and it's such a blessing for me to do this.

I hope you have a wonderful day!  If you're working on something, I'd love for you to share what it is.

Sharing with the Art of Homemaking Mondays.


SaveSave

No comments: