Thursday 20 October 2016

A Touch of Varigated


Hello!  Today I would like to share with you a couple more doilies that I've made.  I have been enjoying trying out some new patterns and am loving how the variegated crochet thread compliments the patterns.  Makes me think how variety in life helps to give an added special touch to our lives.


Praying you are having a wonderful day and if you haven't done anything different or out of the ordinary for a long time.  Try something, you never know how it may effect the pattern.  


 Sharing with The Art of Homemaking Mondays.






SaveSave

5 comments:

Danielle Dunn said...

They are beautiful Mom. :) I like all 3!!!

God's Grace Overflows said...

They are just lovely Jennifer! I know my mom in law sure liked the one you sent her. You are quite talented my dear! :)
I hope you are having a great weekend!
Hugs, Amy

God's Grace Overflows said...

They are just lovely Jennifer! I know my mom in law sure liked the one you sent her. You are quite talented my dear! :)
I hope you are having a great weekend!
Hugs, Amy

Esther Asbury said...

What pretty doilies! I really like the shades in the first one!

Mary E. Stephens said...

Those are so pretty. They remind me of things my Gramma and my mom made. I've had fun before with variegated worsted yarn in making afghans. :-) It does as interest to the project.