Sunday 9 February 2014

A Bit of Love

Hi Everyone! I just made a set of cards from materials from Diane's blog candy that I just received.  You should go check out Daydream Designs, it's full of wonderful things!
I don't actually do Valentine's Day, but I love to send I love you cards all year long.  On the 11th, is the day that my husband and I remember the anniversary to our engagement.  So this year is going to be 18 years since he put a ring on my finger.
I had so much fun playing in my craft room....hoping to do more of it.  Would love to make another set with these delightful papers!  So here they are.







I am sharing them at Word Art Wednesday.  Pop over there for some wonderful inspiration and encouragement! Plus free word art!
Have a beautiful day!

10 comments:

Sara S. said...

I love them! I love the colors, the layouts, everything! I really like how you used the split doily to create two different cards.

Tracy said...

Saw these last night on FB and loved them. You really made some wonderful card with your goodies. I had forgotten that I have this paper collection myself and will be digging it out to have a play. Hugs!

Danielle Dunn said...

I love them all! I know Esther would love all that pink....:))

Kathy Pollard said...

Beautiful cards, beautiful blog!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Such gorgeous and very romantic designs here Jennifer!! I love them all!! :) Hope you are doing well my friend!! HUGS

Stamping With Bibiana said...

all lovely
Happy Valentine's Day!
Warmly,
Bibiana

UTs Hobby Time said...

Gorgeous collection of cards. Simple and beautiful.

SarahGeorge said...

Lovely, lovely!!! Each one is an inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely set of cards, the colours and textures are so pretty
Hugs Julie P

Esther Asbury said...

Jennifer, these cards are absolutely beautiful!