Monday 28 October 2013

Happy Anniversary From the Air!


Hello Friends! Today I have a couple of cards to share with you that I've created for my parents.  Well the first got sent and the second is just tucked away.  It's their 40th anniversary soon and my brothers and I wanted to give them something special.  They'll be going on a hot air balloon ride hence the balloon and the tickets.  The second is a bit more girly so I thought it wouldn't be appropriate from my brothers and I.  So perhaps they'll get it at a later date. :)
Thank you so much for dropping by! Have a beautiful day!


9 comments:

Nancy said...

Both cards are beautiful, Jennifer! What a wonderful gift for your parents! Have a wonderful week! :o)

UTs Hobby Time said...

What a delightful pair of cards. Love them both. Your parents will love it for sure.

Natalie said...

Hi Jennifer, what sweet cards you've made! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to your parents!! What a blessing. Have a fabulous week!

Esther Asbury said...

Jennifer, Your cards are always so lovely! Love your sweet anniversary cards -- I think the second one is my favorite with that adorable image! So cute!

Danielle Dunn said...

One is pretty and the other one is cute!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome gift, Happy Anniversary to your parents I'm sure they will love the balloon ride
Hugs Julie P

Tracy said...

Happy anniversary to your folks Jennifer. :-) Wow a hot air balloon ride. That's pretty cool. Both cards are lovely and I'm sure will be treasured. Hugs!

Debbie said...

Congratulations to your parents!! These are both beautiful but I have to say the balloon one is my favourite!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Jennifer, i love both of your cards..they are so great!