Thursday 10 October 2013

Thoughts


Hi Everyone! It's time for another great challenge over at the Card Crafter's Circle! This week it's to use three embellishments (three different kinds).
So for my card I've used some lace, a wooden button and a pearl flourish (which got stuck higher than I wanted it, but would rip the paper when I tried to move it....so it's there! :) ).  The papers are from Momenta.
I have used this wonderful three blossoms image from Floppy Latte who is our wonderful sponsor this week!

Thank you so much for dropping by! I hope you have a beautiful day!
I'm sharing this with Word Art Wednesday this week.... I love their encouraging anything goes challenges!
I'm also sharing this with Lia Stamps - Shabby Chic challenge. 

14 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So very pretty Jenn!! Love your added lace and butterfly here! Have a great weekend! HUGS :)

Renee B. said...

This is beautiful Jenn! Love the pearl flourish...even if it is in the wrong place LOL
Hugs, Renee

Danielle Dunn said...

I like the vintage look to it, with the blue flowers!

Nancy said...

Really beautiful card, Jennifer! Cely's right...it's perfect for our Shabby Chic challenge over at Lia Stampz! :o)

Nancy said...

Me again! Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz! :o)

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jennifer. Fabulous vintage feel to this pretty creation .mm sorry but in my opinion the pearl flourish is in the perfect place .any lower and it would over shadowed that lovely butterfly . Love the lace and button too.
hugs Shirley-Anne

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty card. The lace and pearls and the little butterfly button all work so perfectly together with the paper.

Anonymous said...

So elegant and pretty, just beautiful
Hugs Julie P

Tracy said...

LOL I know exactly what you mean about that flourish. I think they put extra sticky glue on those things. hee hee It turned out lovely where it stuck anyway. Hugs to you my friend!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Very elegant card. Love the lace and pearl flourish.

Debbie said...

This is so beautiful!!! I love the pearls and lace!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Louise F NZ said...

Beautiful card Jennifer, love the paper and pretty pearls.

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lia Stampz!

Unknown said...

Jennifer, I like the card, all of it and thought how cleverly you had placed the pearl flourish. This is so beautiful. We hope to see you again next week with more projects.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday