Thursday 25 July 2013

Clear Digi Stamps Winner!

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know how wonderful it was to have you all stop by my blog on the Clearly Digi Stamps Blog hop this last Sunday!
So I get to pick one winner and you get the wonderful stamp set that I used.  Number out of a hat!

#18  Pam D - The Paper Partner 

Please Email me at jenwildflower(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll get your free set to you!
Thanks so much for joining us! Do pop over to the Clearly IStamp blog to see more!  If you didn't win this time, you can always play next time or join in one of the wonderful challenges going on at the Clearly iStamp blog! and if you just can't wait hop over to the Clearly Digi Stamps store and pick out some....there are so many things in each set....such a great price to!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Woohoo for the winner! :o)

Pam D said...

Hi Jennifer!
Thank you soooo much for the kind email and for choosing my comment - woohoo!
I would email you, but there's something wrong with the sending capabilities of my email so I can't, I hope this is OK. Let me know if you need anything else...
May God bless your little socks off!!

Pam D said...

Hi Jennifer!
Just wanted to let you know that I received the zip file and was able to down load them no problems.
Thanks again!
Blessings!
Pam D