Monday 8 July 2013

Loving Thoughts

Hello Friends! Today I have a card to share with you using the new sketch from the Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} blog I {heart} sketches.
I have used  an older image called Loving Thoughts Bouquet (that I don't believe is available anymore but tons of other wonderful floral ones are!) and the sentiment from the From the Heart Stamps set Graceful Sentiments.  I have coloured my image with watercolour markers and then fussy cut it.  The doily is made with a Cherry Lynn Die and then I layered up some ribbon and buttons.
Thinking of you all and praying that you all are safe and have a beautiful day!
Do pop over to the Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} blog to see some wonderful inspiration and join us in the fun!

6 comments:

Faith S. said...

Beautiful!! I love the lace and flower buttons--just perfect for that image and sentiment! Colors are so pretty, too!

Helen Dooley said...

great card! I love the colors and you did the layout perfect!
Hugs~

Danielle Dunn said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

So sweet, lovely interpretation of the sketch
Hugs Julie P

Debbie said...

Another beautiful card!! I've been unable to do much blog visiting so I've missed a lot of your posts recently. They are all wonderful cards!!!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Jennifer, what a stunning card! Is that a new die?