Thursday 24 November 2011

This is the Day!

Here's another card that I've made, this time for the Pixie Dust Paperie Inspiration Challenge
Isn't this a wonderful picture, I would love to have a collection as beautiful in my kitchen, but my kitchen isn't big enough for it. (My kitchen colours are blue and white) My kitchen is indeed small, but yummy things come out of there! Anyhow, this is what has inspired me to create this card.
For this card I used some light blue cardstock from Stampin'Up and then embossed some white cardstock to  add some texture.  I handcut a scalloped edge for around the verse and then added a slice of flowered lace and a blue ribbon bow.  I made the bow, secured it with some florist wire then attatched it to the card with a glue dot.  I never thought that glue dots would be so handy!  To touch it off, I added some homey blue buttons.  There is lots of time to play in the challenge to if you get inspired as I did.  Here

Each day is a gift from the Lord Jesus, I hope yours is wonderful.

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh Jennifer! How beautiful in every way! This is one of my favourite scriptures! I love your delicate colours... and such a beautiful bow!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, this is adorable, I love the pretty lace and cute buttons, thanks for playing along with Pixie!

Nancy said...

Such a pretty card! One of my absolute favorite verses! My kitchen is blue and white too...with sunflowers thrown in! :o)

lauren bergold said...

obviously "YUMMY THINGS" come out of your craftroom, too... such as this lovely card!!! ♥