Wednesday 3 June 2015

The Same!


Hi!  Today I have a card to share with  you that I've created for Word Art Wednesday's weekly anything goes challenge.  I'm blessed to be guest designing for them this month. :)
Today's free verse is Hebrews 13:8 and you can pick it up HERE at the Word Art Wednesday blog.
For my card I've used this lovely paper from one of my favourite paper pads by Momenta for the background.  I added a scrap of lace and some lovely light brown ribbon.
I love this verse because it means so much.  Jesus Christ never changes.  I can always count on what he says in his word the Bible (KJV) because he never changes truth.  I can read it and believe it and stand on it!
Praying you have a beautiful day and do join us over at Word Art Wednesday!


7 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Such a beauty Jennifer, love the lace.

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Your card is so pretty Jennifer!! Good to see you at WAW, congrats on being the Guest Designer for the month!! Yay! So excited to be part of the team there, too.

*Vicki* said...

Hi Jennifer!! Wow, this is a really elegant and gorgeous design!! The papers, lace and ribbon make this so beautiful!! HUGS :)

Tracy said...

So lovely Jennifer. Those papers really are beautiful and you've designed your ard so prettily. COngrats on your gustie spot! Hugs!

Ginny Maxam said...

What
a beautiful card!! I came to your blog from Word Art Wednesday! I can't wait to come back to read more!! I love you art and your cooking!! I too love making things my self for a cleaner chemical free family!!
Ginny M

Danielle Dunn said...

Love the card and the verse. :)