Sunday 16 November 2014

Time for a Mini Album



Hello Friends!  The Lord has been blessing me with many things lately and one of them is this.  Today I have a lovely little album to share with you that I created from a kit that my sweet friend Nancy Nickel from Nickel Nook is selling.  You can check out her blog and see what she has done with this kit.  I was so excited to receive it that I did it all in one day! It did take a few hours and my family was so wonderful to let me take the time.  Talk about being inspired. LOL So I hope you have some time to take in all the pics I'm sharing.  This album is full of lovely things, pockets and places to store pictures and memories.  Hope you enjoy!









It was so fun to put this together and one day I would love to make another mini album...it was really fun!  Plus you're left with something special to keep.

I would like to share this with Word Art Wednesday. My favourite anything goes challenge blog.

Now here are some closer up pics that I took so that you can see each page better if you'd like.














If you've made it all the way down here! Thank you for taking the time to peek at all my pics.  It was a real joy to make this and to also be able to share it with you! May you have a beautiful day and thank the Lord for all that he has given!

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, Jennifer! You did an incredible job with your mini album! It's really beautiful!
I can't tell you how thrilling it is to see your finished album and hear how much you enjoyed putting my kit together! It's not even a week since I mailed it and it's already finished! lol
Thank you so much for sharing! :o)

Jenée said...

Now that you have put this lovely album together, what are you going to use it for? Will you "fill" the pages with pictures of the family? Bible verses? Photos of your lovely new living area? Blasts from the past -- as your childhood or pre-married days?

You will have to let us know how you are going to use this lovely item.

Karen Letchworth said...

Your mini album has turned out beautifully, Jennifer. What a blessing to have your hubby and family support you and give you to time to create. We are SO very blessed in so many ways. Thanks for sharing your blessings, gratefulness and of course your beautiful art with us. Hugs to you and yours.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Grandma Bonnie said...

Wow, Jennifer..this is so lovely! I really love all of it and i can tell how much work you've done!

Tracy said...

YAY! You did a beautiful job with Nancy's kit. These can be very addictive can't they. I'm trying to get all my DT work done up for the year so I can concentrate on the supplies I purchased for my December Daily this year. I'm sure you will find the perfect pictures to complete this pretty album Jennifer. Hugs!

Danielle Dunn said...

It's so beautiful! Great job Mom. :)

Esther Asbury said...

I love the blues and browns together like that! What a lovely album!

*Vicki* said...

WOW! You've been really busy with your crafting Jennifer!! Such a gorgeous book! Love the colors and papers you've used on it! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jennifer
Love each page of this awesome Mini album and I am sure that soon it will be filled with moments past that will be forever treasured memories
Hope all is well with you and yours
Thought of you today
hugs Shirley-Anne

Debbie said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! What a wonderful keepsake this will be!!