Thursday 28 February 2013

Wool You Love Me?


Hello Everyone! Just a reminder that there is still time to play along with us at Scribbles Designs for our Shades of Red challenge (using a Scribbles Designs image).
For this card I've combined some great papers by Recollections as a background for this sweet Mr. Wool .  You can find him HERE!  I added a die cut heart around the back of the image panel and a sweet free kisses ticket for the sentiment!  Even though it's past Valentines, you can still find lots of ways to use Shades of Red!  Do show us what you've got! Sandy also has a freebie image on the  Scribble Designs Challenge Blog that you can pick up for using on your card as well if you'd like.
Hope you're having a fabulous day and thank you for dropping by to see me!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a sweet card, Jennifer! I really like what you did with the heart! Have a happy day! :o)

Jenée said...

Too cute. The little image makes me smile, but all the wonderful details of your card make me smile even more. I especially like that free kisses ticket (smile).

Grandma Bonnie said...

Aw, Jennifer, this is so cute! I, too, like what you did with the heart...cute cute!

Sandy S said...

such a sweet sweet card! I love all the details! Perfect!

Thanks for the shout out! it is greatly appreciated...

Big hugs,
Sandy S

Tracy said...

I like how you put the image through the heart and the balloon tied onto his tail is fun. Hugs!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Another paper pad we have in common. I love how all the different elements of the card come together. Another great job!

Hugs,
Lisa

Debbie said...

Oh this is cute!! It made me smile!