Thursday 31 January 2013

Something New and Fun!


Hello again, I'd love to share with you the rest of my projects that I created for Cindy Coutt's Season of Love online card class!  It was a wonderful experience for me and if you are looking for some great inspiration and teaching I encourage you to pop over to see Cindy and the new class that she is offering!
 For this masculine card I've used just black and white.  The image is form Marianne Designs, paper from Make it Special Crafts with a touch of black tied ribbon.  For the inside, I used a sentiment from Simon Says.
 For this next project, I must say this was a challenge for me! But I love how it turned out! I have never made a treat box before, and my family thinks I should make more.  I think they just want the treats! LOL I used a tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers and tweaked it to suit me.  I used a piece of K & Company paper that's been scalloped with my picture rounder punch and the flower is also stamped on and cut out from the same paper.  Then I added a glittery gem sticker for the centre of the flower and some ribbon from my stash to tie it together!
Thank you very much for stopping by! I pray you have a great creative day!

5 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Hi Jennifer love your card thanks for sharing!!!

Nancy said...

Lovely work, Jennifer! Your black and white card is great...such a fabulous image! :o)

Creations by Shirl said...

First of all Jennifer - love your pics you are very pretty!
Secondly your mono card is just gorgeous, aren't you happy learning all this fun ways of creating through these classes?
Third - your treat holder is adorable, I agree you should make more of them they are really fun to make and decorate.
Enjoy your wonderful happy day!

Tracy said...

Great cards Jennifer! The first one is really striking in the black and white and then you come back with fun colors and shapes for the second. :-) Hugs!

Debbie said...

The blach/white masculine card is so neat!!
I love your treat box! They are fun to make!