Monday 21 January 2013

Cupcakes Made With Love!

Hi Friends! Do you love cup cakes? I do and I loved creating with this image from From the Heart Stamps.  It's for their progressive freebie challenge that you can find HERE! Do pop over and join in the fun!
For my card, I used the cupcake image on the table cloth along with the made with love sentiment from the same set found HERE!  I die cut it with a Spellbinder's die and then inked the edges and adde more faux stitches around the bottom.  It's layered over some lovely papers by K & Company along with some coloured string I wrapped around the main panel and tied the sentiment on with it.  The sentiment tags are popped up on foam dots to so they stay put. :)  So with some golden rhinestones, it's done.
My husband said it reminded him of orange cake and made him hungry. LOL
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so yummy!! Love the colors here! HUGS! :)

Tracy said...

I agree with your hubby Jennifer. I'm hungry! LOL . Those cupcakes look yummy and the little tags are really fun. Hugs!

Debbie said...

Yummy card!! :)