Tuesday 15 May 2012

Time for a New Release at Clear Dollar Stamps



Hello! Hope you're having a wonderful day! I have some incredible sets to share with you being released by Clear Dollar Stamps today.  There are many different sets so do pop over to the Clearly iStamp blog to see them all!
First I have a card to share with you using this fun Bride and Groom Charlie set
Here's what I've come up with.
I've even made Charlene's veil and bow all sparkly!
Secondly I've used the set call Got Tractor!
This is what I've created with it. - I used the outlined tractor with the machines Design Paper.  I made the tractor a bit paler because it reminded me of the old one my Grandpa had like this!
And thirdly, I've used this awesome Motorcycle Mania set.
This is my effort with this.    I'm going to send this to my Dad because he loves to ride his Harley Road King  ....everywhere!
Here's a different angle.
I have such a great time creating with these images! There are endless possibilities and images for all occasions.  You can see all these sets and more at the Clear Dollar Stamps Store.
Thanks for peekin' and remember to head on over to the Clearly iStamp blog to see all the other new releases and the amazing samples created by the design team!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Great cards, Jennifer! Motorcycle Mania is one of my favorite CDS sets :D

Little C's Creations said...

Sweet Creations, Jennifer!! <3 them all!! God Bless!!

Karen Letchworth said...

WOW Jen, you've been busy. These are so cute, and you really got creative. By the way, congrats on your recognition over at Stampin' Sisters. Hope you're having a great week.
Karen

Debbie said...

These are all so cute!! I really like the tractor set so I need to go check it out!
Congrats on being chosen as a SSIC shining star!!

Tracy said...

Woo! You've been busy girl! Great cards and quite a variety of styles too. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards, I love the new stamps especially the horses, nicely done
Hugs julie P