Sunday 6 May 2012

The Lord Is Good

So good to see you again! Today I have a card to share with you that I've made for Word Art Wednesday! I have used their free word art and layered it over some wonderful papers from Stampin' Up and the card base I've embossed with my Victoria folder. to embellish it I added just a rhinestone flourish from Recollections and the other rhinestones are from Forever In Time. The Lord Jesus is so very good! What a comfort to know that He knows us and that He is always there for us! Sometimes I get off on my own and things just start to come apart, then I turn to the Lord and He leads me back to His Word.  
I have used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and I'll be sharing this over there as well.
Thanks for coming by to see me! Have a wonderful day!
Here are a couple more pics of the card.  I was having fun with the camera today!


11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

The Lord is good....your card is so pretty...

Karen Letchworth said...

Great take on the sketch, and of course, I love the scripture. The shades of blue are so pretty. Great job on this! Thanks for sharing it and being part of this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate you SO much!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jennifer! So elegant! Such a wonderful Scripture verse! The Lord is GOOD!!...Nancy :o)

Tracy said...

Another beautifully designed scripture card Jennifer. :-) Pretty embossing and fun bling. Hugs!

Debbie said...

What a gorgeous card!!!! The embossing, the papers, and the bling all come together as a perfect background for the verse!!!

Tui Nathan said...

Such a beautiful card this is . ... Love the blues and your touch of sparkly rhinestones adds a lovely lift!
Thanks for joining us this week at Frehly Made Sketches!!

Debra Miller said...

Great card Jennifer! Love the embossed base card and bling. Hugs Deb

Esther Asbury said...

So pretty! I love the "blues" -- one of my favorite colors to do monochromatic in!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Beautiful card! Those blues are so gorgeous, particularly with the embossing and the great patterned paper!

Sandy said...

This is so beautiful with the verse you used, the pretty color and then the BLING! Just beautiful!

Trish and Treasure said...

I love the bling flourish!! Beautiful card!
Trish