Saturday 17 December 2011

Brag Post

Hello everyone, my children have been having fun making a few cards for friends. (with just a bit of help from Mom) and I would love to share them with you!




They went through all my digi stamps and decided on what they wanted, then we printed them out and they coloured them.  They decided on the styles and I just helped with the cutting and taping. I love to be able to share something I love with them. The images are from Digi My World and Stretch N' Bubbles.   So here you have it, I think they have talent!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

So glad you were able to share some crafty time with your kids. That's a blessing and they are very talented little artists! :-)

Nancy said...

I'd say they're amazing little artists indeed! Thanks so much for sharing their work!...Nancy :o)