Sunday 6 April 2014

Some Spring Cheer!


Hello Friends! Today I have a card to share with you that I was inspired to create.  My craft room is quite cleaned up so there was lots of space to work. :)  I received this wonderful image through the From the Heart Stamps progressive challenge, thank you Faith!  It's called Spring Medley and you can find it HERE!
I used an embossing folder to create the background, and some grass that I found in my stash.  Then I punched out butterflies and flowers, adding rhinestones to them.   I coloured the image with markers and I added a touch of orange to the tulips, like the ones I splurged and bought at the grocery store this week. :)
I hope you are all enjoying the day, and if you are having spring where you're at even better!  I woke up the temps being above freezing so I'm totally delighted!
Have a beautiful day!
I'm sharing this card with From the Heart Stamps and Word Art Wednesday.

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this card is beautiful..

Grandma Bonnie said...

thanks Jennifer for the bright cheery reminder!

Tracy said...

My fave color combo. Very pretty Jennifer. Enjoy those lovely tulips. Hugs!

Danielle Dunn said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So bright and cheery, very pretty
Hugs Julie P

Debbie said...

We definitely need this reminder this year!! :)
Beautiful card! This is such a pretty colour combo and your colouring is wonderful! I love the embossing and tiny butterflies!!

Kathy said...

Wow, Jennifer, the blue and yellow are so striking and pretty. Great job on this image. Thanks for playing along with our progressive challenge at From the Heart Stamps.