Saturday 16 November 2013

Birthday Mice


Hello! today I have a card to share with you that I've created for the month freebie challenge at the From the Heart Stamps blog.  I just adore Faiths art and this image is so sweet!
I've coloured this image up with markers and pencil crayons with a touch of glitter.  I made the mice three different colours because our friends don't all look alike and neither to mice.  We get families of voles in our yard each year and they are all different colours.
I've added a couple button tags and used some sweet paper by DCWV.
Thank you so much for dropping by and do go check out this amazing challenge at From the Heart Stamps!

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Jennifer this is just darling! What a great job with the design and the coloring. God bless!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous image, very cute
Hugs Julie P

Imke said...

Jennifer, this is super sweet ! I like the fun and bright colors of the DP and your different coloring of the mices. The touch of glitter is a great accent. AND buttons....my favorite embellishment :-)

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps

Nancy said...

Adorable!! :o)

Tracy said...

Oh they are just having too much fun. :-) I love your button/ribbon tab combos. Too cute! Hugs!

Danielle Dunn said...

super cute and colourful!

Angela said...

So cute...I love that sparkly balloon especially! Thank you for joining us at From the Heart Stamps!

deesdesigns said...

Hi Jennifer! I just had to drop by and let you know how adorably cute your card is. Love the sparkles and the buttons are the perfect embellishment. I know Canada doesn't observe Thanksgiving next week but have a good one anyway :-) Thank you for joining in on our Stamp of the Month Challenge and sharing your creativity with us at FTHS! Dee

Debbie said...

This is such a fun card!! I love the image and all the bright colours!!