Monday 6 May 2013

Cupcakes and a Mouse!


I must say that I have a soft spot for sweet treats, and I love giving them to others as gifts to!  Today I've made a card using the new sketch over at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} and use the cupcake lineup image and sentiment from From the Heart Stamps.  YUM! I used some bright papers from Recollections and my stash and some bits of ribbon and some rhinestones.  Nice and simple to tuck in with some frosted goodness! LOL
This is a wonderful sketch, and we'd love to see what you do with it! Hop over to Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} for all the details!


But wait, there're more!!! There is also a new freebie challenge going on at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}.  Here's a card I made using this sweetie!


You can find this sweet mouse at the From the Heart Stamps Store HERE and play along for a freebie next month......the wonderful freebies will keep coming as long as you're joining us!
I used some lovely blue check paper from the Dollar Store and some burlap from some potatoes I bought from a local farmer. (they were yummy!) with a couple staples and a bow form one of the strands of burlap.  Oh, and the sentiment is from Tina Wenke....a clear stamp I have.
We'd love to have you join us........just pop over HERE!

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Great cards, Jennifer! The first one is so yummy and the second one is super cute! I really like the addition of the burlap! Have a great week!...Nancy :o)

Danielle Dunn said...

The mouse is so cute. I love the colours. Yum yum, can I have a second birthday with those cupcakes? LOL!

Anonymous said...

I do love my sweet treats as well!! :) Your creation looks so yummy my friend and that little mousey is too darn cute!! Great layout as well!! HUGS

Tracy said...

Oooo yummy! How sweet (literally) LOL The little mousie is so cute and I love the burlap for accent and texture. Hugs!

Lisa Lara said...

Cute cute cute Jennifer!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Awe so sweet and charming, beautiful design and amazing coloring, striking cards! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Debbie said...

Those cupcakes look yummy and your mouse is so cute!! I love the texture of the burlap! Yay for re-using the potato bag!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Isn't the newest progressive challenge image the absolute most adorable little thing you've ever seen. You've done a fabulous job with it. Love both cards using DI images. You are one lucky girl to be working with such fab images all the time!

Hugs,
Lisa

Grandma Bonnie said...

Jennifer, you are going to laugh, i saw the title and was looking for the mouse on your cupcake card, i thought, maybe it was the little red heart and i enlarged it and nope..than i thought, she must be talking about a mouse in her post..so i started to read...and then ha, ha..i found the mouse.. Both card are so "sweet"! Thanks for making me smile. :)