Sunday 17 March 2013

Baby Blanket and Booties


Hello Friends! I would just like to share with you something that I've made.  First is this granny square blanket with a ruffled edge and then I made some booties to match.



 The tutorial I found for the Blanket is from Sugar Babies all free crochet on YouTube.  I added a ruffle to finish it off by just adding petals around the outside.  The tutorial for the baby booties I found here at Bee's and Apple trees.  Just something I had fun making! I pray you all have a great day!

"Lo, children are a heritage of the Lord; and the fruit of the womb is his reward." -Psalm 127:3



9 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful Jennifer.
Gr Elly

Natalie said...

You are so talented!! I never did learn to crochet and my skills at knitting was limited to one potholder when I was in grade school!Pretty pathetic!

Nancy said...

Beautiful work, Jennifer! I love the ruffle around the blanket! The booties are so super cute! I've made a pair very similar! :o)

Jenée said...

Such a sweet project. Your blanket is lovely, but I'm very impressed with the booties -- something I've never done myself. You just continue to amaze me, girl. Such talent and energy!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Oh, i so want to make those booties..i wish that the pattern was in paper form! I LOVE what you've made..you've done so much since you've learned to crochet from your mom!

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty blanket and baby booties! You did a GREAT job on both of them!

Renee B. said...

Beautiful job Jennifer!
Hugs, Renee

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

The blanket and booties turned out wonderful Jennifer. I'm glad you showed them to us. Also thanks so much for the links. I'm going to forward them to the hubby...

Hugs,
Lisa

Unknown said...

didn't realise you were a fellow crochet'er :-) Love the booties so thanks for sharing the pattern :-)