Monday 29 October 2012

My Heart on a String!

Have you ever felt like this? With your heart on a string?  There have been times that someone has done something for me that I could never repay and it's so special.  The Lord Jesus did that for me when He died on the cross and then offered me forgiveness of my sin and eternal life!  How unspeakable a gift that is!  And it's free for anyone who will believe in Him!
"That, if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. "  - Romans 10: 9-10
There is nothing in the world I am more thankful for!  What are you thankful for? Have you given anyone else this feeling?
For this card I've used the wonderful sketch from Seems A Little Sketchy along with an image from our wonderful sponsor this week Bugaboo Stamps!  I chose this little Girl with Heart because she brought to mind what I shared above.  I used some sweet papers from ATD Momenta and some misc flowers that are acutally curled up a bit but it doesn't show in the pic.  The sentiment is a stamp from Fiskars and the rhinestones are from Forever in Time.
Thanks so much for dropping by! Do pop over to the Seems A Little Sketchy blog for some great inspiration!

8 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Very sweet card, Lovely papers using.
Gr, Elly, Roemenie

Nancy said...

Lovely card, Jennifer! That sweet image is just too adorable!...Nancy :o)

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a sweet card, love the details to it....

Mina said...

so cute and pretty Jennifer...we have all felt like this too at some stage in our lives
Mina xxx

Tracy said...

So sweet Jennifer! :-) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, your card is so sweet with that image and your beautiful colorful design!! :) HUGS

Debbie said...

Sweet card with sweet DPs!!
Your testimonies are always a blessing!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Jennifer: I really miss your participation at Word Art Wednesday. I always enjoy your beautiful cards, and hope that you will be back soon to fellowship and share your art with us. Hope that all is well, and that you will visit us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday