Monday 24 September 2012

Just For You!


Hello! Thanks for stopping by! Today I have a card to share with you that I made just because I'm so thankful for all the many people that choose to come visit me! So, this is a fall card for you!
  I used an image from the September release by Designed 2 Delight. It's called Autumn Flower Jar and you can find it in the store HERE! I coloured it up with my pencil crayons and added it to some paper from DCWV and some feather paper.  The ribbon is from my collection and so is the little metal clip.

5 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Very nice card.
Gr, Elly

Nancy said...

That's such a lovely image, Jennifer! Pretty card! I really like what you've done with the ribbon! Have a wonderful week!...Nancy :o)

Sonia said...

Wonderful cute card and beautiful image:)
Big hug dear Jennifer,
Sonia

Tracy said...

The torn edge and wrapped ribbon are really fun embellies Jennifer. Hope you had a safe trip and that everything is alright with your FIL. Hugs and blessings!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Missing you, Jennifer..hope all is fine and maybe you will be able to take a peek on someone's computer while you are away..and i hope that your Father in Law is doing well.