Thursday 26 July 2012

CAS at CCC

Today begins another wonderful challenge over at the Card Crafter's Circle and it's CAS cards (Clean And Simple).   For my card I've used an image from one of our fantastic sponsors Oak Pond Creations called Bog Frog and coloured it up with my pencil crayons.  ( I used a marker for the little flowers under the frog though.  This I layered over some green and beige cardstock.  Then I added a fantastic sentiment from Clear Dollar Stamps and a flourish from Heidi Grace.



We have a double sponsor again this week, and that means more prizes! Our two sponsors are Oak Pond and Robyn's Fetish Designs.  Do pop over to the Card Crafter's Circle blog to check out all the details! Plus you won't want to miss out on all the fabulous inspiration from my team mates!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

This made me laugh!! Perfect sentiment with that image!! Cute!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little image!! Love that froggie and your coloring is beautiful too!! :) TFS and hope you enjoy your weekend friend! HUGS

Anne-Marie said...

This just cracks me up! Such a happy card...love it!

Nancy said...

LOL So fun, Jennifer! What a great card! Sure to cheer anyone's day! Have a great weekend!...Nancy :o)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute image and I love the sentiment, just perfect.
Hugs julie P

Helen Dooley said...

What a cute card. I love frogs. They make me hoppy. lol
Have a great day and enjoy your zucchini!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh how cute! Lunch sounds great as long as you're not the entree'

Oak Pond SC said...

How cute it this card!? I love your sentiment, it's just perfect. Nicely done. Have a wonderful week and Happy Crafting
<3 -Kim

Grandma Bonnie said...

Thought i'd hop on by for a free lunch...oh if you only lived closer! Great card!