Tuesday 4 December 2012

You Brighten My Life!

Hello! Today I have a card to share with you that uses this wonderful image by Designed 2 Delight called Balloon Bouquet.  Right now over at the Designed 2 Delight blog, there is a freebie challenge going on, do pop over HERE to check it out!  It's a progressive challenge and if you continue to play along, you get more of Faith's incredible images for free! Gotta love that!
For my card I've chosen this wonderful sentiment from Clear Dollar Stamps -sheltering light set to go along with this delightful bouquet of balloons.  I've chosen this combo because it's for you all of my followers! I am so blessed to be able to share my creations with you and it just "brighten's my heart".
So with some fun K &Company papers and yellow pearls from Hero Arts it's finished.
I pray you are all having a great week! Thanks for popping by!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Fun cheery papers Jennifer. This one will definitely bring about a smile. :-) See! LOL

Nancy said...

Such a pretty card, Jennifer! It's so happy and cheerful! :o)

Lisa Lara said...

Makes me smile Jennifer.