Thursday 27 December 2012

Construction Time!

Hi Everyone!  Today I have some cards to share with you that I was inspired to create by the Anything Goes challenge at Card Crafter's Circle this week!  Our wonderful sponsor is KPM Doodles and this set is called  Construction Zone and can be found HERE!  


So Here are my cards, I couldn't just make one so here's a bunch! hehehe





For all for all of my cards, I have used the pre-coloured images from the Construction Zone set and popped them up over some torn layers of cardstock and I've used a couple of sentiment stamps from my collection and a circular stamp.  (The Happy Birthday stamp is also supposed to look like this......like the truck is rumbling by.)  Oh and the last card I used a swiss dots embossing folder.  I will no doubt use these for my boys who love big truck and play in the dirt! LOL  
Now it's your turn......what has inspired you this week? It's anything goes at Card Crafter's Circle......so we'd love to see what you create!  
Do pop over to the Card Crafter's Circle to see the wonderful inspiration from my teamies!
Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun cards with the construction images!! So perfect for a little boy that likes to be covered in dirt! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Jenée said...

WOW, you were a busy lady making so many cards with this cute construction set. Way to go, girl! You've done a great job on ALL the cards.

Anne-Marie said...

You did make all of these cute cards for my grandsons...right? Every one of these is charming....I love the muted colours....and I can see why you would want to make a bunch with this lovely set....great job, Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

the perfect paper for your images, nicely done
Hugs julie P

Debbie said...

These are all so fun and wonderful!! All your tearing and distressing is perfect with these images!!
Have a Happy New Year and may the Lord bless you in 2013!!!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Jennifer , happy to make your aquaintance.
What a fabulous set of boy cards you are sharing . The colour combinations are so masculine when background to these images .
Love your style , must come back .
Happy new year to you and yours

Shirley-Anne

Esther Asbury said...

These are simply adorable! I love those little construction vehicles!