Monday 10 December 2012

Are You Ready for a Great Sketch?


Hello Friends! I have a card I'd like to share with you using the new sketch over at Seems A Little Sketchy.  This will be my last card as a design team member with them.  I do love their sketches so will be over to visit often!
I've embossed the base with baby's breath and layered some wonderful papers by Magenta.  The ribbon is So-Facile (I frayed at the ends) and the tickets are from the Digi Doodle Shop (I've inked them green and attached them with a metal star brad that I inked with a marker to match).  And last but not least, this sweetheart of a girl is Jasmine from Kenny K who is our sponsor for this challenge and is putting up a great prize.  I've coloured her up with pencil crayons.  Since I don't like belly shirts, I've coloured her belly to look like a layered top.  My thirteen year old says that layers are all the rage!

So, if you'd like to join in our sketch challenge, or just to see the Design Team's inspiration then pop over to Seems A Little Sketchy! 

Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Another really fun card, Jennifer! I like the layers...of paper and clothing! lol Have a great week! :o)

Sandy Trefger said...

What a fun love card! The pink and yellow with this image are great!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Tracy said...

Great job with the sketch Jennifer! Lots of fun bright colors. :-)

Anonymous said...

WOWZER! Gorgeous take on the sketch!! What a fun image that you've colored in so beautiful too!! TFS! HUGS :)

Anonymous said...

Super cool card! Your colouring is awesome!