Monday 17 December 2012

With Heartfelt Grief

Hello! Today I have a card that I'd like to share with you that I've made for my husband's Aunt and cousins.  This past weekend they've laid to rest his Uncle.  Even though he was in his 70's, it was a phone call we weren't expecting.  This was a man that if you met him you'd never forget him.
I'm not very good at sympathy cards and then when I discovered this image by Dee's Designs I knew it was the right one.  You can find it HERE!
It is so hard to say goodbye, but knowing that he believed on the Lord Jesus Christ for his salvation, I will see him again.  Praying for his wife and their children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren as they get used to living without his tangible presence.
This sentiment is also available at Dee's Designs and can be found HERE!
Sorry for the "bright" pictures.  I am having a hard time getting them just right.
Take Care and have a great day!
I'd also like to share this card with Word Art Wednesday this week.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

You did a beautiful job with your sympathy card sweetie. So sorry for your family's loss. May God bring them comfort and peace. Hugs!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a blessing to know that he is in paradise now with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I'm sorry for your loss, but know that you will see him again. Praying for God's comfort for you all.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful card -- sorry it has to be for such a sad occasion!

Nancy said...

Sympathy cards are the hardest, Jennifer! You did a lovely job! I'll be praying for your family! :o)

Debbie said...

I'm sorry for your loss!! Thankful he knew the Lord!!!
Thanks for the links to these digis, too!

deesdesigns said...

Jennifer, I'm so sorry for your families loss. It is especially tough when it occurs near the holidays. I'm so flattered you used my digi sentiments - you used them beautifully. I know the family will be touched by card. Dee