Wednesday 19 December 2012

Penguin Thanks

Hello, I've another card to share with you this week!  I wanted to create a masculine thank you card and thought that these penguins could help  me out.  This handsome guy is called Brrr and you can find both images and more on this page HERE!
The paper is from Recollections and the ribbon is from Offray, the sentiment is an old block stamp and the flourish (I hope it's not too girly) I added for a winter breeze that's blowing Brr's scarf.
Do go have a peek around the Scribbles Designs store and if you like what you see and would love to work with Sandy's wonderful images then I'm pleased to say that she's holding a design team call right now until the middle of January.  You can find the details HERE!
Have a great day, and if you're blessed with snow, and some frosty air - give a big smile to someone!

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a cute card! That penguin is adorable, and I don't think the scroll is girly at all! We have SO MUCH snow and the frost is so heavy on the trees! It's winter at it's finest and I love it!...Nancy :o)

Annette Allen said...

hehe how totally cute are those penguins. Love this card..

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw Jennifer, those penguins are just stinkin cute... I just enjoy seeing them all over in blog land.... They make cute cards just like yours...

Esther Asbury said...

What fun -- cute little penguins!

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh! This card is 2 cute! I love it!

Hugs,

Chriss

Debbie said...

This is very cute!! Fun stamps!

Tracy said...

hee hee You've jumped on the penguin band wagon! :-) They're lots of fun Jennifer. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

How cute, love the penguins
Hugs julie P

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

The penguins did a great job on your masculine card!! Well done! Merry Christmas xox
Tammy at Créations LaDiva :) xx

P.S. I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join and thank you if you already have ☺

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! Those penguins are so sweet!! And I love the swirly rhinestone design!! What a gorgeous card!! I hope you and your family have a very happy holiday season!! Merry Christmas :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! I love the penguins an the gemstone flourish.


Merry Christmas!


--Cheryl--