Monday 10 December 2012

Another Crocheted Creation

Well, my little boy didn't take too well to the other blankie I made for him.  He wouldn't snuggle with it so I embarked on another one.  It's a new patterns and a bit softer yarn.  Thus far he seems to like it a bit more.
This pattern is a shell pattern that scallops along the side and top.  I really love the weight and design this makes!  Here are a couple close up pics.  It took quite a long time, but I can see myself making more of this pattern!

Thank you for dropping by! I pray you have a great day!  Oh and do scroll down to see my Seems A Little Sketchy creation.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

It's lovely. :-) Guess we'll have to wait and see if Linus likes this one. LOL Hugs!

EveryGoodGift said...

Such BEAUTIFUL work! I have yet to tackle making a blankie...crochet is NOT a strong talent of mine...but I do adire it ;o) VERY nice Momma! Hope he LOVES it! (I have a Linus too <3)

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty blue crochet!

Nancy said...

Very pretty, Jennifer! I love to crochet...especially in winter!...Nancy :o)

Anonymous said...

WOW!! So pretty!! :)

Unknown said...

Nice crochet worked into a beautiful blue blanket. The pattern looks fun. Blessings Carole

Debbie said...

You're so talented!! Crocheting confuses me!
This is beautiful and looks very soft and cuddly!!