Wednesday 5 December 2012

Mourning into Dancing

In all that life has to offer, there is nothing like the Joy that can be found in Christ Jesus the Lord!  Every time I read this passage, I cannot help but think of the times in my life that I've felt despair, only to have it turned into gladness by the Lord.  May we who have know the joy of the Lord and the great Salvation through Christ Jesus the Lord never be silent.
For my card today I have used a wonderful word art from Word Art by Karen who is at Papercraft Memories.    I've inked the edges with old paper distress ink from Tim Holtz and then layered it over some distressed papers by K & Company.  Then I added some lace ribbon, a bow and some pretty buttons.
I would like to share this with Word Art Wednesday.  They have wonderful encouragement there, so do pop over to see them!

7 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Jennifer! I just LOVE coming to your blog and seeing your beautiful art. And it's especially exciting when you create with scripture/word art. I am SO grateful for Karen's work. She's such a blessing, as are you.....for creating with it so beautifully. I know it blesses Karen to see it used and appreciated. Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I hope that the Word Of God spoke to you as you made this, and was also a blessing to you!
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful elegant card.
I love the scripture.
Blessing Elly

Nancy said...

Really beautiful card, Jennifer! Those verses are fabulous! :o)

Creations by Shirl said...

Lovely CAS card and great scripture...

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the pretty paper and the scripture is so beautiful!! What a fabulous card!! Thank you so much for posting my giveaway!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

So pretty Jennifer and you've used one of my fave embellies--buttons! Hugs!

Jo Ann said...

Love the pink and the natural colors on your card. So glad you incorporated at Word Art Wednesday Word Art. Simply fab! Thanks for blessing us this week with your lovely project. Hugs always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com