Thursday 6 December 2012

Cozy Winter Wishes

I'd love to send all of you cosy winter wishes!  Here in the Yukon it's super snowy and cold and I'm holed up in my cosy home!  This week at Card Crafter's Circle we have a new challenge beginning.  It's December Celebrations.  So whatever you may be celebrating this month, please come and share it with us.  I have a sweet little girl who will be having her birthday this month and she loves dogs and snowmen, so I thought that this might be enjoyed by her!
For my card, I've used a wonderful pre-coloured image from our sponsor Whoopsie Daisy and it's called winter bench.  I've combined it with some Recollections paper and some lace and ribbon I bought at Wallmart.
Have a great weekend and perhaps some time for crafting.  Do come visit the Card Crafter's Circle Blog and see all the wonderful inspiration to be had! See you soon!

9 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Gorgeous card.
Gr elly

Imke said...

Jennifer, this is gorgeous. Love the blue/white/brown color combi.

Jenée said...

This is so sweet and so charming. I like the soft blue and white colour palette, but I especially like the creative touch of the woven ribbon through the lace. This is top notch in design and execution!

Nancy said...

Very pretty!! We've got loads of snow here too...way more than usual! :o)

Lisa Lara said...

So very sweet Jennifer. Love the soft coloring.

Debbie said...

This is really sweet!! I'm sure your little girl will love it!

We have no snow! We're going to New Brunswick for Christmas so I hope we'll see some there though they don't have any yet!

Tracy said...

LOL Talk about your opposites. It's 7:47 p.m. and I just opened the back door up cause we're all sweating. :-) Maybe staring at your chilly scene will help. It's beautiful Jennifer! Hugs!

Peanut said...

This is gorgeous, Jennifer. Love the soft colours and that image...how cute is that! Thanks for visiting me and leaving a sweet comment... A

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Jennifer!! Love the lace and ribbon threaded through! HUGS :)