Thursday 13 December 2012

Let it SNOW! Yeah!

I do love the beauty of the snow! Today I have a card to share with you for the Card Crafter's Circle and the challenge is all about using Red White and Green.  I am using a wonderful image from our sponsor Robyn's Fetish called In the cold.

I love it because it reminds me of when I would get all bundled up at the first sign of snow and head for the sliding hills!  The sentiment is a freebie by Desert Diva.  I used some misc paper and embossed the white cardstock with snowflakes and added a touch of sparkle with rhinestones.
Now it's your turn to show us your Red, White and Green side!  Want more inspiration? Head on over to the Card Crafter's Circle and see what the rest of the team have put together for you!

5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Jennifer! I just wanted to stop by to tell you that as Christmas approaches, I am (of course) so grateful to God for the greatest gift ever given.....Jesus. But I am also so grateful for the Christian friends He has sent into my life, and I am grateful for you, for your encouragement, and for how He has grown our friendship. You are a blessing, and I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you!

If you get a chance, please stop by and link up with us this week at Word Art Wednesday - I'd really appreciate your participation again this week.

Have a blessed week, and thanks again for your sweet fellowship and friendship.
Blessings,
Karen

Tracy said...

All those winter sports look like such fun but after freezing last night wrapped in a quilt while my daughter and I stood outside watching the meteor shower I don't think this old bod could take the cold long enough to enjoy any of them. LOL Your card is wonderful. The bling is a fun touch. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, this card is so adorable!! I love the added sparkles for the snow effect!! So cute! HUGS :)

Renee B. said...

I remember those days Jennifer but mine were alot further back than yours! Now I enjoy watching my granddaughters play in the snow. It is really quite beautiful outside my window at the moment...we've had lots of snow this week. Love your card..great memories!
Hugs, Renee

Anonymous said...

Very sweet image, the rhinestones are very effective, nicely done my friend. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas
Hugs Julie P