Sunday 8 January 2012

Star Bunny!

Hi, today I have a card that I made for MelJen's challenge - Stars.  I used this cute snow bunny from MelJen's and their star banner as well.  I love to go out in the winter and look up at the stars.  The colder it is the clearer the stars appear! I just love it!!   I used some lovely green paper from ATD and some lovely star buttons from Portafolia with some embroidery thread to go along with the star banner.  The green ribbon adds just a bit of sparkle to! Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

Katja said...

Such a lovely card and i love the star-buttons you've used! Thanks for joining our star-challenge!

Greetings,
Katja (Meljen's Designteam Member)

Anne-Marie said...

I'm lovin' all the cool greens, Jennifer.....such a lovely card....your colouring is spot-on!
And it's so nice to know somebody else loves the cold....I envy where you live....haaa!

Rae Ann said...

Really like those star buttons! The Snow Bunny looks so great in green!

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Stars challenge!