Saturday 7 January 2012

A Good Cup of Tea

This card is inspired by Digi My World's Challenge- Light up my life.  My friends light up my life and I love to visit over a good cup of tea and a treat! lol
For this card I've used Digi My World's image - tea time.  I coloured her with my prismacolour pencil crayons and paper pieced her hat.  The hat looked too plain so I added a band and a flower to it.  I layered her on some wonderful papers from ATD and Stampin' Up.  I added some crochet ribbon and the sentiment is one I found free online. Sorry I don't remember where.  I cut out some little butterflies with my EK Success punch and inked the edges a bit.  I put a little pearl on each of the butterflies and sorry but I noticed in the pic that one of them has slipped. It's fixed now!
Thanks so much for dropping by! Hope you find time to sit and chat with friends this week!
Also do scroll down for my other post that I made today for a peek!

No comments: