Thursday 12 January 2012

Happy Birthday to ........

It's Birthday time over at Card Crafter's Circle! Come on over and join us in sharing your birthday cards.  Today is also Audrey's Birthday (13th, depending on which part of the world you're in)! Happy Birthday!!!   Hope you have a fantastic day! You can give her birthday hugs Here.  
For my card I used a MelJen's Tea Cup Mouse image! Most of my cards are more feminine, so I thought that I'd try for a masculine one.  It's harder for me to do!  I added the image to some cardstock, layered it on some cardstock circles and DP from my stash.  With a bit of silver ribbon and some fun buttons that I sewed on I think it's fit for a great Man birthday!  
We have a wonderful sponsor for this week!  You can check out their store HERE! The winner receives 4 of their wonderful digis! 
Thank you for dropping by, and I hope you come play along with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

5 comments:

Jenée said...

Your little "rodent" is adorable. I like the colourfulness of your card. Fun use of the buttons and circles. Good job, gal!!

Sandy said...

I love all the fun bright colors you used on this card! It really pops for a Happy Birthday card. I lvoe the buttons and how you placed them on the circls. VERY CUTE!

Debbie said...

Great card!! Masculine cards are always a challenge for me, too, but you hit it with this one! I love how you double stamped the sentiment!! All very cute!

Trish and Treasure said...

I love how you coloured your mouse he is adorable!!!
Trish xx

~Tammy~ said...

Love your layout and bright and cheerful colors! Adorable little mouse I must say! :-)