Sunday, 1 January 2012

Another Year Has Begun

Hello everyone, another year has begun and I'm very excited to see where it takes me.  I hope you all will join me in my online adventure this year!
For my first card for this year, I have a birthday card.  I love Sliekje's images and chose these adorable kittens bearing gifts.  I used some lovely papers from Stampin' Up and layered them with some white cardstock from Autumn Leaf.  I loved this sentiment from the Paper Garden and have added a couple of sweet heart stamps from Fiskars.  The Ribbon is tied and the button is tied on with some embroidery thread, which I tied off in a bow.  To finish it off I added three lovely pearls.
I am entering this card in Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes challenge.  They are having a wonderful New Year's Day Blog Hop over there and I recommend you check it out! It's fantastic!
I'm also entering this in One Crazy Stamper's Red, White and another colour challenge.

Before I go, I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you for leaving wonderful comments on my posts! I just love getting your feedback and it's warms my heart to know you took the time to share with me your thoughts!

16 comments:

julieprice3 said...

Very cute Jennifer, I love the pink and white combination
Happy New Year!
Hugs Julie P

Tracy said...

Those little kitties are just adorable Jennifer. :-) Such a pretty design too. I look forward to sharing my crafty journey AND yours with you this year. Hugs!

Archana said...

Your card is so cute with full of details. I am glad that you are playing along with us on Sentimental Sundays Challenge!

~Michelle~ said...

what a happy card! Thanks for playing the One Crazy Stamper color challenge! :)
Happy New Year!

jonim52 said...

What an adorable card. happy New Year. thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

Mamma Mia said...

Happy New Year Jennifer. I love the fun that's bounding out of this card! Helen x

wahixane77 said...

Such an adorable card. U and me are on the same wavelength since I restocking my Bday card pile (I love Sliekje's cards too! Thanks for playing at Sentimental Sundays. Olivia

Karen Letchworth said...

Jennifer: Thanks so much for stopping by Word Art Wednesday. I do hope you will play along this Wednesday. To answer your question, not all of the word art uses KJV. I am in Independent Fundamental Baptist, and we use KJV in our teaching and study, but for art, I do participate in this. For me, it's a personal choice, and I just look up the verse in KJV to read the differences, but it's still a blessing to see God's Word used by so many artists. If you ever want to chat, just let me know. Thanks again for stopping by, and I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs to you!
Karen, your Sister in Christ Jesus

Sandy said...

This is a super cute card! Love how all three of them are standing there together. Your card even has a touch of Valentine to it! I LOVE it!

NickelNook said...

Such a pretty card, Jennifer! I'm glad you're joining up with One Crazy Stamper too! Isn't it exciting to start a new year? I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for us! :o)

Jennipher said...

I love your first card of the year. It's fresh, vibrant and fun. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Cheryl said...

Your card is so sweet! Great design. I love the image you used.

Tracey said...

Wonderful card & that image is so sweet :)
Thanks for joining us Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

~Tammy~ said...

So so cute!

Janne said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs, Janne

Bente said...

Wonderful card! Great colors and details!
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.
Hugs, Bente